Daily Archive: June 6, 2022

Register As A House Enchancment Contractor

You must provide DCWP with proof of Workers’ Compensation Insurance if your small business not qualifies for Workers’ Compensation Exemption. To apply for a Certificate of Authority in order to collect gross sales tax, go to businessexpress.ny.gov. If you … Read More